Radiologic Consultation Services
Dr. Tong offers full Radiology services to practicing Chiropractors including second opinion consults with written X-Ray and Imaging Reports, as well as Imaging Referral Sites for obtaining these procedures.
Benefits of using Dr. Tong’s Second Opinion Consults:
- Detailed and precise analysis and accurate diagnosis
- Quick turn-around report( 24-48 working hour exclude holidays)
- Affordable FEE SCHEDULES (See Below)
- Minimize and share risk of liability
- Increase credibility by proper documentation of findings & second opinion
- Cover both postural analysis & pathological findings
- Offer clinical recommendations on indication/contra-indication to treat, follow up procedure, possible outside referrals, etc.
- Mitigate “no subluxation & pathologies” contradiction from other radiological reports
X-Ray Consultation Fee Schedules
- X-Ray Exam: $35/regional study/exam date
- Full spine X-Ray: counted as 3 area ($100)/exam date
- CT / MR Exam: $100/regional study/exam date
- Fee Effective January 1, 2016
Instructions for requesting X-Ray Consultation:
- Fill out a consultation request form ( https://www.tongsceseminar.com/request/)
- Submit a check according to the fee schedule
- Mail the films or CD and request form, along with a check payable to Dr. Victor Tong. Mail to the following address:
17931 Calle Los Arboles, Rowland Heights, CA 91748
- If CD is sent, please send only an extra duplicate copy and not your original.
Instruction for DIGITAL TELERADIOGRAPHIC Consultation Service Request (DICOM SEND):
- Fill out a consultation request form ( https://www.tongsceseminar.com/request/ )and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set up CONTACT PROFILE for Dr. Tong’s workstation using information below:
- IP address: 188.8.131.52
- Port : 4810
- AE Title: OmniVue
- Description: Tong DACBR
- Use DICOM send function of digital system to EXPORT examination to Dr. Tong’s workstation.